American Revolution

NewsProject

I loved studying about the American Revolution back in high school. It still interests me.

Lord Saru

Jun 6, 2020
American revolution is also something that interests me.

Recently, I came across a book that described the various effects of American revolution including how in the post revolution era, the cotton industry moved from easter coast to the south eastern region amd then to the southern region till the present.

Another one was educating the world about fundamental rights and inagurating a new era in polity by upholding and helping spread democracy.

Abizaga

Contributor
Jun 17, 2020
Oh the American Revolution is one hell of a story. How George Washington managed to keep his army together is imressive. Did we ever actually re pay France for helping us out though? :ROFLMAO:

Similar threads

Does anyone believe in Angels? Has anyone ever seen in angel or had possibly a guardian angel protect them. My mother told a story one time about being at a McDonalds and some guy behind her was about to rob her car but...
Replies
Views
I mean, this has been debunked as myth - but do you think there's anything at all behind it? One of the planes that hit the trade centre towers was flight number: Q33NY 1) Open a new Word document and type in capital...
Replies
Views
Epic Games Store is a digital store and was released in 2018, by the American video game and software developers 'Epic Games'. I think being English I perhaps had not heard of this site before but I stumbled it onto a...
Replies
Views
So, I'm not American, but it's really cool that I can get Apple's stock price via a formula and than convert the amount into my currency. I know this is simple and can be done in other programs, but nonetheless it's...
Replies
Views
Favourite Silver Bullion designs? My favourite are anything South Korean. Before it was the American Silver Eagle. I really want an American Silver Eagle reverse proof, though.
Replies
Views

Trending Politics

Trending Religion & History

Trending Music, Movies, and TV