Black Butler

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Has anyone seen this Anime? Is it any good?

I was considering watching it but never have yet. In my opinion I think it would keep me entertained. I'd like to know what it's about and if it's worth watching.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
I'm not sure @RyCanadian you might have to check it out. Probably on Hulu if not. Was considering a watch within the next year or so.

Demon_skeith

May 6, 2020
I love it! Even though it got a filler second season (still worth a watch) and turned one of the story arcs into a movie, I highly recommend it.

If only the manga was made faster so we get more anime.

Similar threads

Don't use this service but it's called Word AI and I'm wondering if you've ever heard of it. It's called spinning content and is a form of black hat seo. I don't use them and never will nor do I recommend it but it's...
Replies
Views
I overlock my Ryzen processor. Now its showing me black screen. How do i fix it
Replies
Views
Fermented foods from Asia 1. Kimchi – Korea A Korean meal is incomplete without kimchi. Considered a national heritage, this fermented food has been prepared by families from the 7th century. Cabbage and other vegetables...
Replies
Views
So, this is a film about John Garrity (Gerard Butler), his estranged wife and their young son embark on a perilous journey to find sanctuary as a planet-killing comet hurtles toward Earth. Amid terrifying accounts of...
Replies
Views
Treyarch is known for a lot of copying and pasting in their games. That’s what infuriates me so much. When it comes down to IW or SHG everyone always gives them shit for everything, no matter how big or small. With...
Replies
Views

Trending Politics

Trending Religion & History

Trending Music, Movies, and TV