Brave Browser

Nova

Sep 30, 2020
I am into crypto and have been using various types of blockchain to earn money. And my experience so far has been good with the Brave browser for browsing the web and earning the BAT token. This token basically allows you to use the ETH eventually. So reward wise this browser is pretty good.

Have you used Brave Browser?

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
Awards:
Yes, I have used it in the past and don't really like the design. I have also heard about problems over the years that I can't remember were true or not.

Smokey

Revillution C.E.O
Jul 13, 2019
I tried Brave for awhile, but ultimately just settled on the new Microsoft Edge browser, haven't had any issues since making the switch and it runs great and is way less heavy than Chrome, but just as fast.

Demon_skeith

May 6, 2020
Awards:
I know someone who likes it and pushes it, I wasn't a fan of it to be honest. I'll stick with firefox but its been irking me too much of late.

ZandraJoi

Jan 28, 2021
Awards:
I use Brave browser as they don't sell your information. I want to like it but there’s a downside. I cannot remove the Ad-Blocker for some sites including my own forum at times, so I have to use an alternate browser. I use Google Chrome which seems to work but I'm not sure on the privacy issues.

Bizdustry.com

Contributor
Oct 26, 2020
Awards:
I actually made a YouTube video reviewing the Brave Browser. I've blocked over 150,000 ads across the world wide web and earned myself at least 10$+ in Crypto. It's highly worth it, and if you are worried about your privacy, you have nothing to be concerned about.

Razor1911

Contributor
Jul 1, 2021
Awards:
I actually made a YouTube video reviewing the Brave Browser. I've blocked over 150,000 ads across the world wide web and earned myself at least 10$+ in Crypto. It's highly worth it, and if you are worried about your privacy, you have nothing to be concerned about.

I already once said, your voice is just nailed those review videos. And genuinely the video is very informative. :giggle:

I had installed the mobile version of the browser, but I didn't earn any BAT tokens even after using it for 5 days. Is there any settings which needs to be enabled for earning those coins?

Sincerem

Contributor
Jul 2, 2021
Awards:
I'm into crypto investment too, but i don't fancy my chances again earning some fraction of BAT through brave browser, after they sent my coins out anonymously without my approval.

Razor1911

Contributor
Jul 1, 2021
Awards:
I'm into crypto investment too, but i don't fancy my chances again earning some fraction of BAT through brave browser, after they sent my coins out anonymously without my approval.
Atleast you have got some coins. I once used it for almost 10 days at a stretch, but not earned a single penny. I don't know what was the reason, but lastly I had uninstalled it. :cautious:

StarShip

Jul 5, 2021
Brave browser has an unique business model it strips down all the ads & trackers from the sites and replace them with their Network add if the customer opts them and they get rewarded by their own crypto tokens known as BAT tokens.
Brave Browser claims that they don't store any user information in their network, hence provide greater Privacy.

Sincerem

Contributor
Jul 2, 2021
Awards:
Atleast you have got some coins. I once used it for almost 10 days at a stretch, but not earned a single penny. I don't know what was the reason, but lastly I had uninstalled it. :cautious:
I earned more than $1 from it within the space of a month. But when they acrimoniously sent my coins out anonymously without my permission i deemed it fraudulent and stopped using the browser.

Razor1911

Contributor
Jul 1, 2021
Awards:
I earned more than $1 from it within the space of a month. But when they acrimoniously sent my coins out anonymously without my permission i deemed it fraudulent and stopped using the browser.
Okay. I think you should contact their support then. In my case, I didn't even earn a single penny. But, I don't think they would compromise with users accounts and privacy. I suggest, You should solve it by contacting them.

Sincerem

Contributor
Jul 2, 2021
Awards:
Okay. I think you should contact their support then. In my case, I didn't even earn a single penny. But, I don't think they would compromise with users accounts and privacy. I suggest, You should solve it by contacting them.
I never felt like contacting them, cos I don't want to worry about the single dollar, it made me deleting the app.

Jason

Jul 23, 2020
Awards:
I haven't used it but i read that it blocks many ads and scripts and protects our privacy. Maybe i should give it a try and see how it goes.

Phoenix

Contributor
Jul 9, 2021
Awards:
Among the major Chromium browsers, Brave is the only one that's open source.

Joshua Farrell

Contributor
Sep 30, 2020
Awards:
I've used it on and off, only to visit specific sites I want to run without ads on it. Tends to work for most of the things I want to do. I do like the idea of letting it run without the url for "app" version of different sites, though I don't particularly like the idea of having to open a separate browser to visit an another site.

Bizdustry.com

Contributor
Oct 26, 2020
Awards:
Been paid by Brave Browser. The BAT (Token Provided by Brave) automatically gets set to your UpHold wallet. I tried cashing out at 5-8 pounds, but it wouldn't let me until I reached £10 which is roughly equivalent to 13.67$. It was well worth the wait - and the best part? It blocks all of those annoying advertisements and allows me to turn the ad-blocking technologies of for those ads I don't wish to see.

ZandraJoi

Jan 28, 2021
Awards:
I use Brave browser. The ad-blocker can be annoying at times but I rather have security. Trouble though, I do have to resort to Chrome at times when I can’t unblock the ads on Brave. I may try another one but I haven't had much success with finding one that is high in security & privacy. Anybody have options?