Collect records?

ZandraJoi

Jan 28, 2021
Awards:
Anybody here collects records? I should back up for the younger generation, any here remember records & record players? lol My husband collected some for awhile. I know my parents still have some from when I was a kid. When we looked thru them recently, we realized us kids didn't take good care of them, so they wouldn't be worth much today. Anybody had a record that skipped at a certain part & you learned that song WITH that skip only to find out much later, that was not part of the song? We had a few like that lol Namely some Christmas songs that were played often during the Holidays.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
No but some people who consider themselves collectors like on American Pickers the show on History channel do. I don't think you can make very much off them but some old people like to. I don't even have CDs, nonetheless records. I just use YouTube to listen to music.

Similar threads

Was wondering if anyone wanted to see a picture of the fastest car in the entire world outside of nascar. Right here baby. What do you think of this car. It's called the El Nino supercar and it was featured in Need for...
Replies
Views
As you would have noticed there have only been 3 changes so far. Gaming merged into one section and Devices and Software being added as well as Food & Drink was added before. Here is the run down of the current changes...
Replies
Views
In 2020, there was a drop in cell phone accounts by 5 million. The drop is unusual because phone accounts increased by over 60 million in 2019 and 120 million in 2018. CCP have said it's because of a slowing economy, yet...
Replies
Views
Do you fancy collecting something? I do collect Adidas 80s Basketball Shoes (excepting the Shell models) starting from: Conductors, Forums, Top Tens, Rivalry, Americana, Phantom, Association and the Made in France shoes...
Replies
Views
Hey Gophers! In the blog post Go Modules in 2019, we announced our intent to provide a module mirror for accelerating Go module downloads, an index for discovering new modules, and a checksum database for authenticating...
Replies
Views