Easiest way to start recording

Xyphien

Jan 31, 2021
If it's instructional videos for apps/programs/etc. then I don't even record my face. I personally hate videos of tutorials where the person is in the screen. They take up a section of the screen, and sometimes are actually in the way and it's just distracting. Depending on the instructional video, I will record my screen using Streamlabs, and then edit it in either After Effects and then Hitfilm, or just Hitfilm which is a video editing software. They have a free version but I have the paid. I don't make my own background music but I have access to over 10k background music files I have commercial rights to use and add to others videos thanks to my business :)

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Feb 5, 2021
Get a good $5000 sounds and recording setup then able to stream and make 4K videos and think ti yourself right now what the flip where I'm going to get $5000 from. End of the day get a GoPro or a good $300 camera and start recording in 1080P at 60hz and then see that goes. If you do have a good smartphone that has a very good camera, then it's far better to use that then a webcam :)

ZandraJoi

Jan 28, 2021
I was wondering how people did this. If they had special, expensive equipment. YouTube is so popular now, it seems anybody & everybody has a channel.

StarShip

Jul 5, 2021
In the initial days I would suggest not to spend Soo much on recording devices.
The mobile cameras are very good nowadays. I would suggest to get a good Mobile stand and a decent microphone to record the voice . As we progress could go for professional gears.

Razor1911

Contributor
Jul 1, 2021
In the initial days I would suggest not to spend Soo much on recording devices.
The mobile cameras are very good nowadays. I would suggest to get a good Mobile stand and a decent microphone to record the voice . As we progress could go for professional gears.
I mostly record with my DSLR. I also have GoPro for motion recording. These two are enough for my video recording purposes. But DSLR is little outdated, as I will need to buy a new lens.

Phoenix

Contributor
Jul 9, 2021
I currently use the galaxy S7 and I do guitar covers, so I have the original song in the background and I play over it. The mic is pretty damn good, my videos mostly sound very decent and you can clearly hear my playing over it.

Razor1911

Contributor
Jul 1, 2021
I currently use the galaxy S7 and I do guitar covers, so I have the original song in the background and I play over it. The mic is pretty damn good, my videos mostly sound very decent and you can clearly hear my playing over it.
Don't you use any kind of audio editing tools? I also do some kind of sound mixing stuffs, and for that audacity is an open source software which I prefer. Also you can use FL studio, though you need to buy it first.

Bizdustry.com

Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
Oct 26, 2020
As for background music, you have to be careful and adhere to various Copyright Laws around the world. I use NoCopyRightSounds on YouTube and disclose credits to them in the description of my videos. I would recommend using Bandicam to record on Windows - if you're making an instructional video, you can actually configure the program to have part of your screen showing the webcam with the rest screen recording your computer monitor.