Have you ever thought to create a game?

ZandraJoi

Jan 28, 2021
Awards:
If so, what would it be about? While I am honestly not good at bells & whistles on a forum, doing themes, or graphics, I do like learning. Even if I cannot implement it lol So I’m curious, how does one go about creating a game? Are there certain apps you need to download? Some games I see have great graphics where it looks so real. I wonder how they do that. Is it based on an individual’s talent or the software they would download?

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
I thought about messing with Unity but never gave it a try since I'm new to C++ and C# and barely know anything about it but will probably give it a shot before too long :D