How do you design?

ZandraJoi

Jan 28, 2021
Awards:
If people know me by now, they know I don't know coding hardly. Can anybody put in layman terms how do you design? What does it entail? It may be something I, or even others, may want to dabble in if we knew more about it. I know for some, it comes easily. But, how about for those of us who don't know a thing. Where would we start? Do you have software you download? Sites you visit?

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
I use GIMP. It's a free editor and if I had the money I would use Photoshop but I don't take to stealing copyrighted programs so I never pirated and still don't pirate even music to this day but just settle in with GIMP instead. It's good for making logos and so forth. Photoshop is so much better and is affordable now at $120 a year for the photography plan but I usually spend my money elsewhere.

Similar threads

Be careful not to make any payments for graphics or anything on Cafe Discussions without a proper invoice so you have buyer protection. However this forum is for requesting graphics paid or free. This can be a signature...
Replies
Views
For me, it seems that graphic design and it's trends have come full circle. A few years back it was about all these jazzy, all-singing all-dancing posters with flashy elements. Nowadays, the trend seems to have gone from...
Replies
Views
I was just looking around at twitch subs badges and emotes to other graphics designs that people have and for me to get the ideas. I can make my own up myself but it's not good, aren't that professional and it's just bad...
Replies
Views
So lets say there was so much value put on goods and items, supply and demand took hold. To compensate that, we'd need a new form of currency. Explain to me if you could design one, what would it simply look like and...
Replies
Views
Who here has heard of an online graphic design tool, known as Panzoid? I love using this website; it's so easy, considering I do not know of Adobe design products. I actually created a couple of banners, and 3D intro's...
Replies
Views