Last Movie Watched?

Jason

Jul 23, 2020
Recently watched Monster Hunters and i liked it. Hope second part comes soon.

RyCanadian

Jul 14, 2021
The other day I watched Finding Ohana. It's a Netflix original movie that just came out this past January. It's a decent movie, kind of like a National treasure movie feel to it.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Jul 4, 2018
Blackwidow.. awesome movie by an awesome actress! totally recommended!

Bizdustry.com

Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
Oct 26, 2020
The last movie I watched was the new James Bond No Time to Die film. To say the least, it's a fantastic film with a breathtaking, emotional ending where James Bond dies in an explosion and puts his life first to save the world! I was on the edge of my seat in the cinema throughout the duration of the film.

Similar threads

Last weekend, I and my friends stayed at my uncle’s farmhouse. The plans were already made and we watched a horror movie named hereditary and there were scenes in this film that brought me in terror. After we finished...
Replies
Views
Do you prefer to watch movies at home or in a movie theater? Why do you prefer that over the other? If you do both, how often do you do each?
Replies
Views
For those into astronomy, who is into astrophotography? What is your set-up like? Do you have a special camera, equipment? I’ve always been in awe at the people who capture such extraordinary pictures. The details are...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Anyone watched Million Dollar Baby? A friend recommended it to me a couple days ago, and wow is it good.
Replies
Views
I know everyone has that one movie that they know word for word (or practically)...what's your movie? I have a couple of them such as the Breakfast Club, Labyrinth, Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I know a lot of the Harry...
Replies
Views

Trending Politics

Trending Religion & History

Trending Music, Movies, and TV