Lunar & solar eclipses

ZandraJoi

Jan 28, 2021
Awards:
For those who love viewing them, here is a good link detailing when they would be up until 2030 by NASA.
https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEdecade/LEdecade2021.html

What do you think about them? Do you think they are magical? Do you do a ritual preparing for it or just observe it because it’s quite fascinating?
Anytime they are out, I make note of the time so we can see them. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen too many as it’s either out of our zone or too cloudy.
I found this article a few years back in 2017 because I was curious. Before reading, what did you think? Can it blind you? Temporarily or even permanently?
All creatures, humans, pets, are susceptible to eye damage. Did not know that!
www.livescience.com/20433-solar-eclipse-blind.html

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
I saw a part of a lunar eclipse once. It's the only one I've ever seen. Happened towards the end of the night into the morning and it looked amazing. Haven't ever seen the solar eclipse because I was sleeping when it came last time it did.