• My Phone

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • My Computer

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

ZandraJoi

Jan 28, 2021
Awards:
We don’t do cell phones so I would say PC. I tend to unplug throughout the day & don’t want a cell phone bothering me. A regular phone with regular calls is one thing, but not linked up to the internet, to text, email, etc.

zoldos

Contributor
Sep 22, 2020
Awards:
Hey,
I am curious to know what other people use mostly, I'm gonna say I prefer my phone because it keeps me connected with people no matter where I am but of course everyone has different life styles and values
Definitely PC! We gave up our cells too (but they still work on Wi-fi) and I use a simple flip phone when I go out.

Similar threads

For those into astronomy, who is into astrophotography? What is your set-up like? Do you have a special camera, equipment? I’ve always been in awe at the people who capture such extraordinary pictures. The details are...
Replies
Views
I was in need of the new device and recently I got the new device. I think having a good device that lasts atleast 1 or 2 year is a need these days. I think I may upgrade the phone now to the Redmi note 12 or something...
Replies
Views
How often do you get a new phone? Are you on a plan that allows you to upgrade cheaply? I'm the type of person who doesn't get a new phone often and that's because I make do with what I have until I can't deal with any...
Replies
Views
What's the easiest way to start recording your own instructional videos? Do you use your phone or buy something else to record? And what about editing software? Do you make your own background music?
Replies
Views
As of today, it's been very cold, cold in fact that it's not even snowing but ice, anyway point saying that my phone and internet line went down for eight hours today. Got me thinking though. Since we all do things...
Replies
Views