Post your favorite quote or saying

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
My favorite quote in my signature from Ralph Waldo Emerson is "do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail".

I have always thought this to be my life. I'm always placed on a path that no one could ever follow, or repeat in the same way.

Share with us your favorite quote or saying and tell us who it's by!

FantasyFreek

Person that enjoys streaming games to others :)
Feb 23, 2019
"Pool in which images Should be grand and classical Not this troublous Wringing of hands, this dark Ceiling without a star." - Sylvia Plath taken from Child. You can take your own meaning from it.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
"This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning."

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Jul 4, 2018
Chess is a very tough game, and psychologically a tough game. And of course chess needs a lot of qualities, human qualities. And so you must have very strong nervous system and then you must be well prepared, you must be able to work a lot. - Anatoly Karpov

ShadoX

Jul 4, 2021
My favourite quote is "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living in someone else's life" by Steve Jobs

simonweb

Jul 11, 2021
My favorite is probably this quote by Bertrand Russell:

"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."

Bertrand Russell also has another good quote:

"Even if everyone agrees, everyone can be wrong."

Dan The Man

Jun 27, 2021
I don't have a short specific quote to provide but this video is very influential and motivation in my life:

"But is a dreamkiller"

Zack_Puffs

Jul 7, 2021
My favorite saying is, "pleasure Disappoints bit possibly never". By pleasure I interprete it as doing things that harm us in anyway. And by possiblity is just doing something productive in life. It never disappoints I tell you.

Sincerem

Contributor
Jul 2, 2021
My favourite quote have always been 'Don't listen to what people might say, do it the best way in your on way and become successful to prove them wrong.