What console do you play on?

• Total voters

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Jul 4, 2018
Definitely the PC, as Mr. Cream was saying, if you have the budget ;)... buuuuuuuuuuuut....sometimes, only for some of the games i have and when i have time ,i'm on the PS4 for a quick play, it's fast on, fast off:sneaky:

I bet that most people just keep stacking games they don't play on Steam :p

Mr. Cream

Contributor
Apr 16, 2018
It depends if its an exclusive like a new ps4 game about the apocalypse (i forgot the name), or the last of us (cant get it on pc), god of war, becoming human or Detroit what ever it i s called.

I bet that most people just keep stacking games they don't play on Steam :p
I have a ton of games on steam, my whole game library from every thing i have with launchers, uplay, epic, steam, origin, etc. I have about 1500 titles.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Do you played them all at least once? i have near 30 and haven't lol.

Myself, I have like 50 Xbox One games and there's tons I just bought and haven't even played yet. I plan on playing most of them soon. I actually bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and haven't even played it. I pre-ordered it and everything. It's a shame but I plan to get into it again soon.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Jul 4, 2018
Myself, I have like 50 Xbox One games and there's tons I just bought and haven't even played yet. I plan on playing most of them soon. I actually bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and haven't even played it. I pre-ordered it and everything. It's a shame but I plan to get into it again soon.

That would really break my economy, 50 games are like US$ 1500 in something i don't use. I remember that i bought 10 games for the PS3 and got em in trades or something like that.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
That would really break my economy, 50 games are like US$ 1500 in something i don't use. I remember that i bought 10 games for the PS3 and got em in trades or something like that.

Yeah that's about right to be honest. But I bought them over time and throughout the years. Most of my Xbox One games are digital versions of the game. This is mainly because of personal issues I've been having. I do plan to get back into the action soon. Been playing a lot of battlefield V recently. It's a really good game, you should check it out sometime.

bittersweet

Contributor
Apr 14, 2019
Can this be edited to be a multi-selection poll? I would like to be able to select PC and Xbox since those are the two I use regularly for gaming. Currently selected Xbox as my only option.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Can this be edited to be a multi-selection poll? I would like to be able to select PC and Xbox since those are the two I use regularly for gaming. Currently selected Xbox as my only option.

Just fixed it for you. :D

Joshua Farrell

Contributor
Sep 30, 2020
Lately it has been PC, as I have been porting over games that are on the X-Box, as they become compatible with desktop computers. Love to get them all over onto it, but not all will make the cut. I will still play Xbox whenever I get the chance.

zoldos

Contributor
Sep 22, 2020
I have about 250 games on Steam. hehe Also some on Origin, Battle.net, and Epic Games. I'm currently only playing Sims 4 and Dual Universe. I stick to PC but used to own a PS3, PS4, and an Xbox One S at various times in the past.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Jul 4, 2018
I have about 250 games on Steam. hehe Also some on Origin, Battle.net, and Epic Games. I'm currently only playing Sims 4 and Dual Universe. I stick to PC but used to own a PS3, PS4, and an Xbox One S at various times in the past.
Do you think that the XBOX is the best deal atm? it has a wide library of games and high retrocompatibility.