Reverbed and slow songs?

Zack_Puffs

Jul 7, 2021
I'm honestly loving pop reverbed and slow songs so much now a day. Especially the reverbed slow Russian remixes. Ontiko is a pretty good reverbed and astronaut in the ocean.
Share your favorite slowed and reverbed song. I wanna see your taste in slowed songs.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
I can dig some Frank SInatra sometimes. He has a great voice. As long as it's not country some slow songs aren't very bad. I can't stand country music but if a song is going to be slow, that also means that it doesn't have to have a beat either. And a lot of times music is great with a slow beat.

Sincerem

Contributor
Jul 2, 2021
Listening to Michael Jackson's pop music always makes we stay peaceful, and emotionally appealing. His Solo music is awe inspiring.

Similar threads

I intend to get this site off the ground very soon. Though we may be going fairly slow as of recently you have not to worry on whether or not we will see success. By far and none we have already succeeded but need to...
Replies
Views
Songs and music in general are lovely things - I've learned to appreciate them a lot more as I've grown up and certain songs hold a lot of meaning for me. For me, the one song that hits home is Numb by Linkin Park. During...
Replies
Views
Bit of a backbone story about the game, it's a brutal exploration and survival game for one to ten players, set in a procedurally-generated purgatory inspired by Viking culture. Battle, build and conquer your way to a...
Replies
Views
I personally use Windows Defender only at current. I was using Macafee that came with my laptop though the trial expired. Windows defender didn't used to be as good as it is now. Has improved and worth trying. A good...
Replies
Views
You can check on https://speedtest.net Mine seems faster then it is. I experience quite a bit of lag due to something I am now convinced is throttling by my hosting provider. It's some of the worst you've ever seen if...
Replies
Views

Trending Politics

Trending Religion & History

Trending Music, Movies, and TV