Sound Horizon

Demon_skeith

May 6, 2020
Curious if anyone here is a fan of Sound Horizon? It's a Japanese band that sings out stories with their music. (they also go by Linked horizon that has done Attack on Titan and Bravely Default music)

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Never heard of them by name but really like the Attack on Titan music from what I remember when watching the first few episodes. You should post an example would be great. Maybe with some Attack on Titan anime mixed in.

zoldos

Contributor
Sep 22, 2020
I haven't heard of them either, My g/f likes that stuff tho. Esp. K-pop. hehe

Similar threads

• Poll
Just wondering if anyone has given them a try. I found this really good one that netted me 9,000 with an article and like 20 keywords for $80. Not bad. This is white-hat though and the person actually places the backlink...
Replies
Views
I've been debating on get a PS 5 or a xbox series x but the part that scares me from getting a ps5 is like the fan sound thingy happening, like there are rumors that the Ps5 has some heating and fan sound issues is it true?
Replies
Views
I got inspired from watching a lot of youtube videos on people's gaming room setup. Search it up if you want and you'll see how cool some of them have turned their rooms into a gaming room. I want to do the same. I have...
Replies
Views
Themes, icon/sound packages, and even start menu replacements are nothing new.. They've been around since Windows XP, and earlier in some cases. Do you still use any applications that do any of this for you? I've...
Replies
Views
How is your singing voice...which artist do you think you sound like? I've always been told I sound like a Disney Princess so I think I sound like Ariel from The Little Mermaid. That's when I really try hard to sound...
Replies
Views

Trending Politics

Trending Religion & History

Trending Music, Movies, and TV