The El Nino Supercar. Still the Fastest Car in the World

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
Was wondering if anyone wanted to see a picture of the fastest car in the entire world outside of nascar. Right here baby.

1627079569733.png

What do you think of this car. It's called the El Nino supercar and it was featured in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit as like the top car in the game. But it is actually a very real car and it is the fastest car in the entire world from Guiness Book of World Records I believe.

Similar threads

It is being said and also experienced by people that empty places, rooms, houses eventually get the habitated by the entities which don't like to crowd among the humans. And the thing is that often it is said that the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone go running as a hobby? Have you done any distance running for charity, or recreationally? Do you do Parkruns -are these as popular in the USA? I wouldn't say that I run regularly enough to class it as a...
Replies
Views
Fermented foods from Asia 1. Kimchi – Korea A Korean meal is incomplete without kimchi. Considered a national heritage, this fermented food has been prepared by families from the 7th century. Cabbage and other vegetables...
Replies
Views
A simple one this one - do you prefer the feel of a physical book in your hands or are you more of a digital e-book kind of person? For me, a physical book feels OK and more 'real' but I find it much easier to read an...
Replies
Views
I've personally never heard of Radon, nor has any of my friends. My buddy, who's a lot older than I am said he spent 20 years installing radon vents and then when I put a contract on a home to make sure to get it checked...
Replies
Views