The teacher that influenced you most

Lämmchen

Contributor
Apr 18, 2020
Which teacher or professor had the most influence on you?

I had a physics teacher who was nicknamed Yoda because he just had that look. My friend and I used to go to his apartment (because she wanted to flirt with his son) to get homework help.

He once said that our young brains couldn't fully grasp the concept of physics but wait a couple years and then boom it would suddenly become clear. And it did. I was sitting on the train going into Chicago on my way to art school and I got it! Momentum! Force! It just made complete sense. I went back to him at school on Alumni day and he was so proud as I explained it all :)

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
I would probably have to say my track coach in the 7th-8th grade and team sports coach in high school. My track coach taught me a lot. A lot of what I learned is to push the limits of what your body can handle and never give up. I ran the 800 meter, long jump, and discuss. I actually am pretty fast to be honest. My track coach was the best coach I ever had. My team sports coach taught me a lot about self-respect.

Jessica

Aug 23, 2021
My high school English teacher was a great source of inspiration to me as she always pushed the whole class to do their best and made us believe in ourselves. She was really capable of understanding students to help them excel in their own way. She was the only one I could go and seek advice and if I am a better person today, I regard her for that.

Spiced

Aug 26, 2021
I spend a lot of time exercising in gym and I must say It is all due to my connection with my school PE teacher. He used to say, the physical education is equally important and taught me the value of staying active.

Joshua Farrell

Contributor
Sep 30, 2020
Gotta admit, most of my English Teachers did help me out with figuring out how to write my thoughts out. If it weren't for them, I probably wouldn't be taking seriously the way I write.

Bizdustry.com

Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
Oct 26, 2020
Interesting question. This question reminds me of my childhood during my school years. It would probably be my English Teacher who touched on the meaning of life in every class, and she played the lava song at the end of each lesson which reminded us all to focus as we haven't got an infinite amount of time on earth, let alone, school.