22_22

Apr 26, 2020
I think documentaries are great. They have a range of different styles, whether it be history, sport or so forth. I myself really enjoy sports documentaries, which I am grateful to Netflix for, as they have multiple different ones. That is where I watched Sunderland til I die' which follows the demise of Sunderland Football Club.

Does anyone else here really enjoy documentaries? Please share with us some of your favourites and why.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
Awards:
I like watching documentaries myself. On netflix some of them are interesting. In the past I've watched several on medical marijuana for people with cataracts that are sick and also different ones based on crime. One I enjoyed was about the greatest diamond heist in all of history somewhere in Europe. It was an interesting watch. But also about past presidents and different things can be a good watch.

Lämmchen

Contributor
Apr 18, 2020
Awards:
I like watching some documentaries but not all of them. What really makes a good documentary is the narrator because that can make or break a film. When I was a substitute teacher at a high school we watched tons of films and most of the documentaries were lame because the voice was monotonous. I need some dramatic sounding voices LOL

Demon_skeith

May 6, 2020
Awards:
There was a big popular one a while back called How it is made. It was great watching and neat seeing how things were made.

Empire

Kings Of All Kings!
Feb 5, 2021
Awards:
My thoughts are if it does interest me then I do watch it to the end, but end of the day I'm not a documentaries guy, it's fascinating, but at times I tend to get bored and loss interests. I do watch allot of documentaries though that I do enjoy :)

Xyphien

Jan 31, 2021
Awards:
I haven't watched a documentary in a while, but I use to watch them nonestop back in the day. I use to love them, but now it's easier to look it up and read an article in half the time than to watch an hour long documentary you can find the answer to in 3 minutes.

ZandraJoi

Jan 28, 2021
Awards:
I lean towards those that are for human rights, environment, nature & animals. I have too many to name here lol but I have watched quite a few. For nature, I like those from David Attenborough. He just seems to fit nicely with the natural theme.