What's new

What anime are you keen to see return?

Users Name

Contributor
Ratings
Awards
Whether it has been officially announced or there is just more manga to adapt, which anime are you keen to see another season for? Me personally I'm most keen for Haikyu's return since imo it's most hyped match is next (no I'm not a manga reader). Others that have been announced and I'm keen for another season for are both Vinland Saga and Attack on Titan.

Razor1911

Contributor
Ratings
Awards
I am too eager to watch the next season of attack on titan. Grave of butterflies is also the second one, that I wish can watch for another time. :giggle:

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Ratings
Awards
Rent A Girlfriend 2nd Season. This shit made me read the manga.

Demon_skeith

Ratings
Awards
The Bleach anime! Though if it still plans on airing this year, they need to say something soon, I'm getting a bit nervous.

Lokyr

Ratings
The Bleach anime! Though if it still plans on airing this year, they need to say something soon, I'm getting a bit nervous.
I'm looking forward to Bleach returning as well.

I was looking forward to watching 'The Rising of the Shield Hero' season two this year, but it has unfortunately been postponed to next year. A shame for sure, but hopefully will be worth the wait. In addition, while it hasn't been announced nor do we know if a 5th season is coming, I'm eagerly awaiting for Haikyu!! (S5) news.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Awards
I would love for them to make another Dragonball GT and actually air in on TV. That would be incredibly interesting. It was about 9 years or so ago I watched the entire series and I think they should focus on higher super-saiyans like super-saiyan 5 and beyond. They've mainly released several like Dragonball Z Kai and a couple others after that I think. Also a more adult themed Pokemon would be great. Possibly this next generation though (it will never happen like that).

Demon_skeith

Ratings
Awards
I would love for them to make another Dragonball GT and actually air in on TV. That would be incredibly interesting. It was about 9 years or so ago I watched the entire series and I think they should focus on higher super-saiyans like super-saiyan 5 and beyond. They've mainly released several like Dragonball Z Kai and a couple others after that I think. Also a more adult themed Pokemon would be great. Possibly this next generation though (it will never happen like that).

Considering that DB Super has ignored any and all of GT, I don't think we will. Though the recent DB super movie looks like it will start involving Pan more.