What are you listening to?

Similar threads

What do you normally do when you're on Youtube? I'm normally listening to music. I've even discovered new music while listening on Youtube.
Replies
Views
Hello, My name is saoussen ben taieb and I am a web devellopper from tunisia. I see announcement on bizdustry so I decide to join. I think it is a good community to get new ideas from this forum. I like forums and online...
Replies
Views
I was listening to the radio and they asked the question of what's an everyday thing that's not romantic but becomes romantic when your significant other does it for you. One of the answers was clear the car of snow...
Replies
Views
What is one of those albums you simply cannot find a fault in? I am talking about those strong releases where you just listen continuously, without skipping any of the songs. For me, there is so many I could list, as I...
Replies
Views
So this is my favourite genre of music and the one I listen to the majority of the time. I mainly listen to Stormzy, J Hus, MoStack and Dave. I would highly recommend listening to these guys. Some of these songs have...
Replies
Views

Trending Politics

Trending Religion & History

Trending Music, Movies, and TV