What Social Media sites do you use?

What social media sites do you use

• Total voters

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
Do you use any media sites, and do you use their apps?

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
The only one you mentioned in the poll that I don't use is Instagram. I don't see the point in a social media site for only photos. There's no logic in that for me. A lot of people use it though and it is very popular.

Anyways I mainly use youtube and I watch certain people stream on twitch once in a while. I'm not a fan of facebook but I intend to make social medias for Mind Piff and add the links in the header soon. Just haven't done it quite yet.

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018
The only one you mentioned in the poll that I don't use is Instagram. I don't see the point in a social media site for only photos. There's no logic in that for me. A lot of people use it though and it is very popular.

Anyways I mainly use youtube and I watch certain people stream on twitch once in a while. I'm not a fan of facebook but I intend to make social medias for Mind Piff and add the links in the header soon. Just haven't done it quite yet.
I totally don't use it to follow attractive models or anything like that, of course

Joshua Farrell

Contributor
Sep 30, 2020
I use facebook mainly. I also have a Twitter account that I occasionally login to, and follow certain people on. Dislike using too many social networks, as my life isn't on them.

Bizdustry.com

Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
Oct 26, 2020
You missed my own earn money forum that I am running as an owner. Oh, you mean larger social networks? Probably Facebook and Discord, with WhatsApp being used for business purposes primarily. Having too many social networks creates too much confusion and I'm unable to keep my online presence organized.