Where do you see yourself in 10-20 years?

Andox88

The special pancake
Retired Staff
Apr 18, 2018
i can say with complete honesty that i have no clue what ill be doing. My life has taken so manynew turns i could even be dead for all i know. id like to know where you guys think you will be?

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
I'll probably be out of school for web development and working for some type of company. At least I hope by then. Might even be married and have some kids. Who knows. I hope I find someone special by that time and go to school by that time. I'm pretty sure by then I'll be out of school and married.

MrGreen

Jul 4, 2021
I will probably be employed in an airline as I am pursuing my studies in aviation and hopefully well settled by then. I have no plans to retire anytime soon, even after 20 years I mean. Future is very unpredictable, especially so now due to the current pandemic. But I want to have a positive outlook.

StarShip

Jul 5, 2021
I see myself as a successful investor, with flexible work place and work timing. With the financial freedom to travel and explore the world with my entire family.

Phoenix

Contributor
Jul 9, 2021
I'll be 63, so hopefully I'll be closing in on retirement. My kids will be 35 and 32, so maybe I'll have a few grandkids to occupy my weekends.

Dan The Man

Jun 27, 2021
I hope to continue thriving in my professional career. I hope to continue pushing the envelope and pursuing my entrepreneurial endeavors. I would also like to find the right partner, get married, raise a family, and enjoy travel and the many great experiences that life has to offer.

Zack_Puffs

Jul 7, 2021
I guess we should all be saying trying to enjoy life the best way hopefully. We only got one shot so why not enjoy it.

Sincerem

Contributor
Jul 2, 2021
I'll probably be out of school for web development and working for some type of company. At least I hope by then. Might even be married and have some kids. Who knows. I hope I find someone special by that time and go to school by that time. I'm pretty sure by then I'll be out of school and married.
Its three years now since this information was posted my you Silver. I believe you've finished your school. I can't say if you've married cos its remaining more 7-17 years time for that based on your assumptions.

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
No I haven't gone to college for web development because unfortunately I'm fighting illness. But I plan to at some point. The thread was 10-20 years. I was thinking beyond 10 years probably around 15-20 before I end up married and so forth.

Sincerem

Contributor
Jul 2, 2021
No I haven't gone to college for web development because unfortunately I'm fighting illness. But I plan to at some point. The thread was 10-20 years. I was thinking beyond 10 years probably around 15-20 before I end up married and so forth.
Lol, its good you have vision dear. How old are you now to see how old you'll be by then?
And also what do you want to improve again in your already coding career??

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
30 years old currently about to turn 31. I however am waiting on something to happen. Positive that I'll undergo a great change within the next 5 years or so and could be a lot sooner. There's no point in going to school and no point in doing anything at the moment except for focus on my recovery. It takes a lot of stress out of me to do the simplest tasks. I usually take huge breaks even though I am able to run a website and so forth. Secondly I have been starting to recover recently and I am in waiting to see if it happens.

Sincerem

Contributor
Jul 2, 2021
30 years old currently about to turn 31. I however am waiting on something to happen. Positive that I'll undergo a great change within the next 5 years or so and could be a lot sooner. There's no point in going to school and no point in doing anything at the moment except for focus on my recovery. It takes a lot of stress out of me to do the simplest tasks. I usually take huge breaks even though I am able to run a website and so forth. Secondly I have been starting to recover recently and I am in waiting to see if it happens.
I pray for your quick recovery @TopSilver. He made mention earlier that you're suffering from mental deficiency, but I didn't know the particular one. I'm happy that you're recovering, and still doing your online tasks gradually, your God is your shepherd he won't forsake you, you'll recover to fulfil your biggest life dream.