Wuhan nurse mysteriously falls from high building and dies; 4207 lightnings hit Shanghai in 3 hours

Nagato

1st Administrator no owner
Retired Staff
VIP
Apr 16, 2018

TopSilver

CD Founder
Administrator
Apr 13, 2018
That's terrible. "The cameras always seem to break at the right time". She was probably killed. They made a good point, the mother of a 2 year old child would doubtfully ever kill themselves. I hope this person does not get away with it. Poor kid.

Laifot

Explosion!
Super Mod
Jul 4, 2018
China behaves the same way the Soviet Union was during the Stalin period. She was killed for sure!

Similar threads

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is just a few hours away from launching on the Xbox Series S and Series X. Are you guys looking forward to it? And will anyone here be taking to the skies? I have always wanted to play a...
Replies
Views
I just drove 5.5 hours today to go camping. What's the longest amount of time you have driven in one sitting? I drove 12 hours before with a few short breaks..If I did that again I would take more breaks along the way.
Replies
Views
So i recently build a new Gaming PC and bought the RTX 3090. But unfortunately its giving me lower FPS ( below than 45 ) and something my game got crashed due to high temperature of card. How do i fix it can anyone help me ?
Replies
Views
I am building a Gaming PC and many shopkeeper suggesting to add SSD. Why SSD is so important? ?
Replies
Views
I got inspired from watching a lot of youtube videos on people's gaming room setup. Search it up if you want and you'll see how cool some of them have turned their rooms into a gaming room. I want to do the same. I have...
Replies
Views

Trending Politics

Trending Religion & History

Trending Music, Movies, and TV